Friday, July 2, 2010

Week10

1. What did you do in class today?
I checked the test and prepared to make roll playing with my partner for next class.

2. Did you enjoy doing these activities in class today?
Yes! I like to making the conversation.

3. Did you think these activities were easy or difficult?
It was so-so. I became accustomed to make conversation.

4. What did you learn?
I could learn about content of test and making the conversation about business travel.

About test
1.How did you do on the test?
It was very difficult for me. But score is better than I thought. I didn't have confidence so I thought that score was more worse.

2.What mistakes did you make?
Example:
.safe topic and to start a conversation
the city you're in
Where are you from?

food&drink
Can you get the drink?

.A:My hotel is so inconvetient!I'm not close to the convention at all!
B:Oh, I felt really sorry about it.

.Question or statement you can use to end a conversation.
If you'll excuse me a moment, I'llbe right back. I have to make a phone call.

3.What are you goning to do so you do better on the next test?
I must study more a lot!!! I study the texbook more carefully.

1 comment: