1.What did you think about the role-plays?
The role-play is very exciting with my partner because I can learn and use many phases. But this time was very very difficult for me because I couldn't understand situation and time is long.
2.What was your overall impression of this class?
This class and text was little difficult but I could learn many things about bussiness English. So this class was very interesthing!!
3.What problems/mistakes did you hear?
First, I couldn't understand the situation so I didn't speak at all. And I was very nervous so I mistaked many phrases.
4.What did you do well?
I didn't give up and did my best to continue the conversation!!And I try to enjoy!!!
5.What could you have done to prepare and perform better?
I read the text book and remerber the contents and many phrases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for the submission of your last blog. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeleteDan