1. What did you do in class today?
I did the textbook p.16 and p.19. I chose the telephone expression. Next, I thought the conversation with my partner.
2. Did you enjoy doing these activities in class today?
Yes, I did. Because, I could learn new things about telephone expression! I want to use the expression on the phone.
3. Did you think these activities were easy or difficult?
I felt this class was difficult. Because I don’t know right expression, for example, “Can I ~?” “Can you~?” This is complicated.
4. What did you learn?
I learned many telephone expressions. But I want to learn more it. It was very difficult for me.
Task p.21
1, (a)C (b)C (c)C (d)C (e)R (f)R (g)C (h)B (i)B (j)B (k)B (l)B (m)B (n)C (o)C
2, Why do you think “Could you…?” is better than “Can you…?”
It’s difficult for me. Probably, I think “Could you…?” is more polite than “Can you…?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for posting your blog for Week 5 on time.
ReplyDeleteDan