Friday, May 14, 2010

Week4

1. What did you do in class today?
I did p.10 in the textbook. I listened to some delegates chatting. And Idid p.15. I listened to the begining of the call.

2. Did you enjoyed doing these activities in class today?
Yes!! Because I could learn many things, especially the begining of the call.

3.Did you think these activities were easy or difficult?
It was difficult for me because listening to some delegates chatting is hard to understand.

4.What did you learn?
I learned the listening skill. Listening to some delegates chatting is hard. But you gived me the script so I could confirm contets.


Homework Task4
Dinner reservation
For making the dinner reservation I needed to decide on: how many people go, time when I want to go, dinner course, my name and phonenumber
From the person on the phone you needed to know the price, whether I make the reservation or not.

Hotel reservation
For making the dinner reservation I needed to decide on: date, how many poeple, what room type, how long stay, my name, phonenumber and adress
From the person on the phone you needed to know whether I make the reservation, price, check in and check out time , how to go to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment