Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week2

About 4Question

Question1: First, I choosed the city and told with my partner what I'd like to do in the cuty if I go to the international conference. I listen to the international conference from Dan. Second, I read the mail and found the point of asking for advice.

Question2: I enjoyed the activity because I it was a first time when I listen to international conference.

Question3: It was difficult because there were new vocabulary.

Question4: I could learn new vocabulary and international conference.



I think speakerB is better than speakerA. There are some reasons. First, I agree to best dress=best result. First impression in the conference is very important and best dress make him be confident. Second, taking note is very effective. When he will come back, he will be able to remember all things in the conference. Third, carrying 'useful stuff' is very appropriate way for him. He's very shy but he can do this way easily.

1 comment:

  1. Yuka,

    I've noted down that you did this homework. Thanks

    See you tomorrow,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete