Hi! This is the question's answers.
1: In April 13's class, I listened to the course objectives, course plan, course materials and evaluation. After, I interviewed with my partner.
2: I could enjoy the class. First, I tensed up in new class. However, I was happy because I could find my partner.
3: The class isn't easy and isn't difficult, because the class suit my revel.
4: I could learn about my partner and taboo questions in foreign country.
I'm poor at English. However, I will do my best in this class. I'm looking forward to this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yuka,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these comments. There are so many things to learn about different cultures, isn't there. I have to tell you that I am very impressed with the first day already. I find everyone's enthusiasm to speak very encouraging. I beginning to really like working at Ferris very much.
I look forward to our next class.
Dam
Yuka,
ReplyDeleteI didn't receive anything for your second blog and you didn't come to class today. Everything OK?